Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Day You Died

My Annalise. I felt that empty hole when you left me on Tuesday. I just knew you were gone because I had a deep feeling of loneliness. You left us to go home to be with your heavenly Father, but we miss you so desperately. I know you're up there looking down on us right now and I want you to see how strong your mommy can be, but I miss you... I miss you... and I can't be strong right now. I'm sorry. My heart is broken in a way I didn't think possible. The pain is so overwhelming I feel like my will to live might spontaneously give out at any moment. We miss you baby. I miss your kicks and our conversations. Daddy and I miss talking about you and praying over you. I'm so sad we never got to meet you and know your personality and see your eyes light up at the sound of our voices. I'm so sorry you couldn't feel our touch. I'm sorry about so many things. It tears my heart out to know you are in my tummy right now but your are not alive. I am trying my hardest to picture you in heaven right now. Like your daddy said today: "Our little blonde haired, blue eyed baby girl." In the 6 months you were in my belly, you were loved so completely. I hope you felt that and I hope you know how precious you are to us. We will love you and miss you forever - until we see you again. Watch over us my angel. I love you. I miss you so much that it physically hurts. Love always, Your Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment